Monday, April 4, 2011

Birthday Traditions

My lil Kennedy claire is turning two on April 23rd and I have been thinking of a tradition i could start with her. My dad and I had a birthday tradition. My Nina and Nino would take me shopping for a birthday dress every year . Then my dad and I would go out on a "Date". We would go out to dinner , somewhere really cool. I remember one year we went to a tepan grill type restaurant , i still 33 years old remember how special i felt on that day. Go Dad , you rock.  Because i have had such great memories , i want to start something for Kennedy. I am browsing ideas. Mike had a great idea , where we can take a picture of all three of us every year and give it to her. I know i am going to do that , but i need to find something else. 
I did stumble across this mom's blog , she had a great idea with the cupcakes. LOVE it !! Mom's RoCk!!
i will keep you posted on what i find. 
                                     Cheers,


http://domesticatedlady.com/2010/our-little-birthday-tradition/

No comments:

Post a Comment