Thursday, April 7, 2011

Not sure if you want to get rid of that t-shirt ??? Turn it into a pillow!!

I have several t-shirts form New York, Boston, DC , and Disney Land that i no longer wear .  I never know what to do with all of them . I don't want to get rid of them because they are so cute, yet I am over wearing them. So I found this cute idea. You can do this with any t-shirt. Very simple . These are great ideas for kids who need a comfort pillows while they are away at camp or at the grandparents. I made my mom one from an old I love NYC,  and she loves it ( she's my moms so she has to love everything I make her). They also make great gifts. If you want to make your washable , instead of sewing it shut , sew in a 4 inch piece of velcro . That will allow you to take it off to wash.  If you need a shirt to make this pillow , go to the 99 cent store . Wash it before you sew it.
Cheers,
Stevie

Check out her site for the instructions 


No comments:

Post a Comment